|Posted by J. P. Edgar on July 5, 2019 at 5:40 PM|
I've been doing a bit of work on the website, the Facebook page, and the Twitter account. With that being said, some headache-inducing info:
The Facebook page is down (for now). I did some shifting of some information, and that did a pseudo-lock on that user ID. After an infuriating search through Facebook's Facebook page, I found some way to send them an email. Hopefully, this problem with get resolved, and the Facebook page will be back online.
I still need to link Facebook and Twitter. There were some problems in the past with them communicating with one another. Once I get my Facebook page back, I'll be doing some research to get this thing to work correctly.
The past few days, I've been working on getting the webstore up and running. This, unfortunately, will go through PayPal, but it can't be helped at this time. Good news is PayPal has all sorts of business-related content on their accounts, such as invoices and order tracking. I'm hoping to utilize those tools to get things done without too much nerd rage.
More ridiculousness to come,
Categories: Website Updates